Find a new job versus watch Vh1... decisions decisions
Ok, so I'm sitting here on my nice comfy "Come On Down" Bob's couch, with my laptop on my lap with the happy tv tuned in to the faaabulous Vh1.
I woke up this morning and sat down on this couch with the intent to looking for a new job, then I turned the tv on and I just can't tear my EYES AWAY!!! It's just sooo good! Vh1 has a primo line up now!!! I mean come on... the Surreal Life with Dave Coulier, Flava Flav, Charo, Jordan Knight, Ryan Star and Brigitte Nielsen and In Search of the Partridge Family. HAHAHAHAHA how can you deny a show that has Mrs. Ex-Sly Stallone walking around with nothing on but a apron almost passed out from alcohol withdrawl... seriously!!! Ryan Star is clearly too young for this show... NO SHIT!! A Bands Reunited with NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!! how much does Vh1 rule??!! and I'm supposed to be looking for a job.... geezzz...
Ok, this is getting too exciting, I must go.
I woke up this morning and sat down on this couch with the intent to looking for a new job, then I turned the tv on and I just can't tear my EYES AWAY!!! It's just sooo good! Vh1 has a primo line up now!!! I mean come on... the Surreal Life with Dave Coulier, Flava Flav, Charo, Jordan Knight, Ryan Star and Brigitte Nielsen and In Search of the Partridge Family. HAHAHAHAHA how can you deny a show that has Mrs. Ex-Sly Stallone walking around with nothing on but a apron almost passed out from alcohol withdrawl... seriously!!! Ryan Star is clearly too young for this show... NO SHIT!! A Bands Reunited with NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!! how much does Vh1 rule??!! and I'm supposed to be looking for a job.... geezzz...
Ok, this is getting too exciting, I must go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home